Just some thoughts

Saturday, November 05, 2005

I signed Senator Harry Reid's petition

Senator Reid's petition is aimed at forcing Bush to lay out a detailed exit plan. I wrote this paragraph in the comments section--I suppose I was slightly off topic, but that does not bother me too much.

I am a former Marine, and I am appalled at the war in Iraq. I cannot believe that you stretched our military even further in a war completely unrelated to terror. Further, I am appalled that you falsified (let's be frank) intelligence to support the war. Now, it seems your administration has, either directly or indirectly, been involved in revealing the identity of a CIA officer. This is treasonous, not to mention sending a nation to war based on lies. I am going to be in touch with my congressman and senators. I will vigorously support your impeachment.

Filed in:

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home